How much do you know
about God? Well, you can find that out here. The questions
of this quiz are about God and the main attributes of God; they are
designed to test your elementary knowledge about God. Answer
the questions, and find out precisely how much you know
about God basically. This quiz has twenty questions. If you
have less time, interest, or patience, you may do the
10-question God quiz, which will also give you a fair
but less deep or thorough evaluation of your knowledge about
God. This 20-question quiz contains all the questions of the
10-question quiz, so you would not need to attempt the
latter if you do this one.
you begin answering the questions, please let us know your
name and where you live:
Each of the twenty questions
of this quiz carries
equal, five, marks:
3. How many of the following do not
describe God correctly: omniscient, good, just, kind, loving, aloof, infinite,
wise, omnipresent, first cause?
5. How are destiny and God related
6. When it comes to the things related to human beings such as personality, thoughts, dreams, inspirations, decisions, plans, actions, results of our deeds, God governs
7. The relation between God and human is
described best by the following:
8. If Satan is the entity responsible for
9. How does your being good or being evil
affect God and his attitude towards you?
10. Regarding God and prayer, which of the
following is true:
12. The only way to realize God is
13. How can you make God happy?
14. A human being can be
a messenger, relative, representative, incarnation, or embodiment of God
a messenger, relative, or representative but not incarnation or embodiment of
a messenger or representative but not relative, incarnation, or embodiment of
a messenger, representative, incarnation, or embodiment but not a relative of
an incarnation or embodiment but not a messenger, relative or representative of
an incarnation, embodiment or a relative but not a messenger or representative
neither a messenger or representative nor relative, incarnation, or embodiment
I do not know
15. Which of the following is the true
messenger of God:
16. Which of the following contains the
true orders, words, and will of God:
17. Whom does God love most:
18. How many of the following quotations
do not describe God correctly?
Judaism: God is responsible for
both good and evil.
Christianity: God is continuously,
immediately, and intimately present and active within the realm of human
history, life, events, and actions.
Islam: God has no relatives—he does
not have any wife, son, or daughter.
Taoism: In all the pulsations,
multiplicity, cyclic processes, and periodical mutations and transformations,
the underlying undifferentiated, primordial, unchanging unity, the permanent Tao
(God), is never lost.
Confucianism: God’s behavior is
based on constant principles.
Zoroastrianism: God has no
Hinduism: God decides the results
of the work people do.
Sikhism: The name of God is
Sut-Kurtar, whose symbol is om.
19. Before the revelation of God through
the book God and Destiny by Vivake Pathak, who of the following had the
clearest idea of what God is:
20. Noticing the pronouns used for God in
this quiz, it seems God has masculine Gender. Anyway, what is actually the
gender of God?